Party Line Limo is a full service car & limousine service company. We are most excellent in Long Island Party Bus service and offer the below services:
It’s wisely said that, “grapes love beautiful places” and wine tours are an absolute treat for wine connoisseurs, aficionado and enthusiasts alike. Not only do you get a chance to taste your favorite wines but you also learn the process of winemaking. Long Island wine tours are a great way to enjoy the beautiful lush green vineyards of Long Island.
- Book in advance – Book your tour and your vehicle in advance. Last minute enquiries can lead to disappointment as wineries have limited availability.
- Book a vehicle – Tasting all those wines can get you a little tipsy. Plus, you’ll probably have to drive between wineries to get around. So it’s better to hire a vehicle and a have a designated driver.
- Start early – It’s better to start and reach early to avoid the crowd at the winery. This will help you explore more and get one-on-one attention.
- Choosing the right winery – The largest wineries are the busiest and likely, least personal, so we recommend choosing one of those smaller, boutique wineries if you want to make your trip authentic and more memorable.
- Have a hearty meal – Before embarking on a wine tasting journey, it’s recommended to eat something to avoid getting tipsy. Make sure it’s not too spicy or over seasoned. Your taste buds should be neutral to understand the taste of the wines properly. Some wineries even have on-site restaurants and plan a menu that matches perfectly with their wines.
- Avoid too much cheese – Sometimes a tasting room offers cheese samples along with the wine tasting. Avoid eating too much so that it doesn’t alter your perception of the wine’s taste.
Just about every winery offers a warm and a friendly wine tasting experience. Have fun, ask questions, and taste all you can. Wine is meant to be shared and enjoyed, and what better place to do it than the winery itself with a scenic wine trail.
NEW YORK CITY TOURS
CONCERTS & SPORTING EVENTS
PROMS & FORMALS
Alcohol or drugs will not be permitted or tolerated on this ride. Only non-alcoholic beverages will be served in the limousine for minors.