Party Line Limo is a full service car & limousine service company. We are most excellent in Long Island Limo Bus service and offer the below services:
Planning a wine tasting long island tours isn’t only about hiring a cheap limo bus in Long Island and sipping some wine. It’s about the entire experience of enjoying your ride, feeling the beauty of your surroundings and tickling your taste buds.
Party Line Limo Company is the premier Long Island Wine Tour provider in the region. Our goal is to provide our client an affordable and quality wine tasting experience in the Long Island.
In Our wine tours not only you get a chance to taste your favorite wines but you also learn the process of winemaking. Long Island wine tours are the great way to enjoy the beautiful lush green vineyards of Long Island. Whether your group has 8 or 80 people, Party Line Limo can make sure you have a wine tour to remember for years. To give you satisfactory service all our limousines are equipped with the most current amenities.
Our friendly and professional chauffeurs are always ready to do everything to make your tour successful and pleasurable. Wine is meant to be shared and enjoyed, and what better place to do it than the winery itself with a scenic wine trail. So give us a call and have a fun, taste all you can without caring about traffic and parking.
Here are some tips to plan a wine tour that you’ll thoroughly love:
- Book in advance – Book your tour and your vehicle in advance. Last minute enquiries can lead to disappointment as wineries have limited availability.
- Book a vehicle – Tasting all those wines can get you a little tipsy. Plus, you’ll probably have to drive between wineries to get around. So it’s better to hire a vehicle and a have a designated driver.
- Start early – It’s better to start and reach early to avoid the crowd at the winery. This will help you explore more and get one-on-one attention.
- Choosing the right winery – The largest wineries are the busiest and likely, least personal, so we recommend choosing one of those smaller, boutique wineries if you want to make your trip authentic and more memorable.
- Have a hearty meal – Before embarking on a wine tasting journey, it’s recommended to eat something to avoid getting tipsy. Make sure it’s not too spicy or over seasoned. Your taste buds should be neutral to understand the taste of the wines properly. Some wineries even have on-site restaurants and plan a menu that matches perfectly with their wines.
- Avoid too much cheese – Sometimes a tasting room offers cheese samples along with the wine tasting. Avoid eating too much so that it doesn’t alter your perception of the wine’s taste.
Just about every winery offers a warm and a friendly wine tasting experience. Have fun, ask questions, and taste all you can. Wine is meant to be shared and enjoyed, and what better place to do it than the winery itself with a scenic wine trail.
NEW YORK CITY TOURS
If you want to arrive in style on your wedding day, by hiring Limousine is only one way to do so. We are dedicated to providing you a reliable and outstanding Wedding Limousine service in Long Island that will make your special occasion truly memorable. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Make it the most memorable day of your life with Party Line Limo.
At Party Line Limo we offer you more than just a limo experience on your wedding day. Our team is committed to giving you the best experience ever on your special day. Whether you book a limo bus for a prom night, an event or a wedding, make sure to make the booking ahead of time, especially during the holiday and wedding seasons.
Parents, why worry about your teenager’s safety while traveling to and from the prom? Rest assured that your son or daughter is safe with our Prom Limo Bus Long Island service and in good, responsible hands. Our professional, certified drivers will stay focused on their task to ensure a fun and enjoyable evening. You can relax and feel confident that we will pick them up and deliver them to your front door safely.
Alcohol or drugs will not be permitted or tolerated on this ride. Only non-alcoholic beverages will be served in the limousine for minors.